About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Max.........

You are 4 days old today and your Daddy and I are so in love with you.

You were born on the 7th at 3.22pm weighing 3.55 kilos and 50 cm in length. You have my nose (which is a good thing!) but you look like your Daddy and your hands are SO big. Your eyes have changed colors 3 times already. When you were born they were blue, the next day green, and now they seem to be more of a hazel color. Your coloring is so fair and you have the biggest cheeks - and a small cute little chin. You are not crazy about being bathed or changed but who could blame you??!

You love to suck on things.... me...your fingers, and today you were actually holding a pacifier in your mouth. It seems as if it really soothes you to have something in your mouth. We had one rough night where you wouldn't stop crying. Poor thing. The night nurse and sage femme tried doing everything thing in their power to soothe you to no avail. You were known the next day as the little boy that cried all night. You seem to be sleeping better now which is good for both of us!

I get to take you home tomorrow. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I know that your fur brother and sister are very excited to meet you. It will be so exciting to have us all home together as a family.

No comments: