About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

D- Day

Today is your Due date! Although it doesn't seem like you are any where near coming out......

We had a doctor's appt on Monday this week and while you are head down you are still not engaged. My fluid is a bit low so they recommended that we induce you. While inducing is not ideal for me - I would much rather prefer to do this naturally - I am thinking about your well being. I want you to come out strong and healthy.
I am nervous, anxious, scared but most of all looking forward to meeting you, holding you, and loving you. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.
We can do this together little baby boy!
I can't wait to meet you.

No comments: