About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Friday, November 30, 2007

French Lacoste Commercial

Last night Lars and I were sitting on the couch watching French TV (exciting, huh?). Before you get too impressed with my amazing French skills, I must admit that we were watching the French version of "Wheel of Fortune". While I can't solve a puzzle to save my life, I figured it would be a good way to practice/hear letters and vowels. While we were watching, there was a commercial break and on came a Lacoste commercial. Only the French could get away with a commercial like this..........
God bless them!

I can't figure out how to paste the you tube viewing of it on the blog yet but here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw-G5zaRAlQ

You would not believe some of the things that they show here on TV. Fantastic, isn't it? :P

No comments: