About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Time flies........

Can it be November already?? Where does the time go....what exactly do I do with my days?? That is the question that everyone wants to know. I will save that for another post.

Now to more important matters. I don't know if we will be celebrating Thanksgiving this year. I guess that is what living in Europe will do to you. I have never been "turkeyless" and I must say that it is a bit depressing. Maybe I could cook a goose.........yeah, right!

I promise to be better about posting. Now that we are getting settled in I think that posting on this blog will be good for me. Once I have the pictures set up from our travels (I am SOOOOOOOO lazy) I will post the link.

No comments: