About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stalker

As you all know (or may realize by now) I had to restrict access to my blog. The reason for this is that L's ex (i.e. the nut bag) somehow found this blog. Now I realize for the most part that blogs are public but how in the world did she manage to find my blog?? All I have to say is that she must have a lot of free time on her hands, not to mention such a sorry excuse for a life that she needs to go searching for information on her ex-husband and his new wife. Thank goodness he did not have any children with the nut bag. Well, I hope that the nut bag has enjoyed reading about my fabulous life, with my fabulous husband. And for the record I should actually thank her.... If she hadn't of been such a pychotic nut bag I would of never of met L. ;)

No comments: