About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Motivation or lack there of.....

What can one do for motivation?? Any thoughts??  I feel like I am floundering about without a purpose.  In my previous life I used to be so independent, hard working, driven, SUCCESSFUL...etc, etc.  Here in Switzerland it seems as I am just existing - doing things to pass the time.  Where/when does this feeling end?  I need a purpose and I need to get MOTIVATED.  It's hard to follow a plan when there is no plan....  

It's been a year 1/2 since we have moved to Switzerland.  At first it's okay not having a job but then it gets to be a little much.  I think that it would help if we had children but having a child just to have something to do is not the way to go about it!!  LOL

I am going to try to audit a photography class at Webster University to learn some more things about Photography. Really would like to be better - maybe even do it professionally BUT no idea where to even start.

Anyway - I have a friend visiting from NYC this week.  It's so nice to have her here.  It feels like a little piece of home has come to visit.  :) 

After she leaves on Friday I need to start getting my sh** together.    I need to dust of the self books that I have.  If I only knew where I put them.........


No comments: