About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me........and (of course) the hubby!

On January 12th the hubby and I celebrated our ONE year anniversary. Can you believe it?? I can't believe he has actually put up with me for one full year! ;)
Seriously, it means a lot to me to share my life with someone so wonderful as my husband. He is the best thing that ever happened to me.

OKAY, enough of me being sappy. We had a great weekend. On Friday we went out to happy hour and then to dinner for my friend's birthday. We had a group of 14 so it was great fun. When we got home it was 1am and we decided to exchange presents. One year is paper so I made Lars a photo album of us and all of the travels/adventures that we have had since the beginning of our relationship. I had a feeling that he had something special up his sleeve so not to be out done I got him a Tag Grand Carrera watch. He kept talking about how he needed a new watch and I was a bit tired of listening to him SO I bought him watch. I also let him know that since I am no longer working that this present covers me getting him a gift for the next 4 anniversaries!! ;)

It's a really cool watch. Here is a picture:


Then I got my present! I received from the hubby a beautiful pendant necklace from Marina B. Marina B is actually the grand-daughter of Bulgari. I had no idea. I have never even heard of her until I came to Geneva. Here is a picture (or two!) of the necklace)




On Saturday, we had a lazy day and then went to dinner that night. We went to a fabulous Thai restaurant called Patara. We had the tasting menu, and if you are ever in Geneva, I would highly recommend it.


On Sunday we spent a fantastic day skiing in Chamonix, France.

I couldn't of asked for a better anniversary weekend!

No comments: