About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Cosas.....

The Hubby and I went shopping for baby furniture and end up ordering a nursery set, a stroller, and a car seat. It's a bit early to be ordering things but the delivery time in Switzerland is 2 1/2 months. CAn you believe it??? I suppose that they just don't keep things in stock here and everything has to be ordered. We only have one free weekend from now until the end of April so it was a good time to get the big stuff out of the way.
For the stroller we ordered the bugaboo cameleon:



The car seat is the maxi cosi with the ISOFIX system:



Now, just awaiting my trip to the States so we can buy most of the little things at less than half of the price that they sell them here in Switzerland.

No comments: