About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter!

This weekend is Easter and we are going to Budapest. A friend of mine and her boyfriend are going and they asked us to come along. Sure, why not??! I have never been and cannot wait to go exploring. It's been awhile since we took a little trip to explore another city in another country. Of course, it is supposed to rain the whole weekend - just my luck - but it still should be good fun!

I have been having some fun lately. We all went out last Friday night and had a great time. Then last night for the first time that I have been here I did a girl's night out. It is nice to be able to do that again. It's been way too long.

Skiing was good this past week as well and we are supposed to get a lot of snow in the mountains while we are away. Which will make for a great ski outing this coming Tuesday.

What else - well, our puppy was born about a week ago and we will be able to pick her up on May 18th!! We are now getting a female instead of a male, which is just fine by us considering we originally wanted a female. Now the dilemma is what to name her. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Have a wonderful Easter Holiday!!

No comments: