About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

NYC here I come!

I was jealous that the hubby went to NYC for a week on business.  Not only did he get to have a week in New York but he got to go out to dinner with my friends whom I miss dearly.  I was so jealous that I went ahead and booked myself a little trip to NYC in March to visit my friends.  

This is most likely the last real spontaneous, for myself, trip that I am going to make before the little one arrives in August.  I am excited about the trip but really wish that I could drink all of those wonderful martinis, and cocktails that I miss so much.  But then again, maybe it's for the best......  :)

No comments: