About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sex and the City

Did I tell you?? I saw this movie (with 12 other girls (okay, I guess we should be calling ourselves women) this past Wed. The movie theatre in downtown Geneva was packed. Every seat was sold out. I have never seen so many English speaking women in one place. It was a fun movie. It definitely won't be nominated for any type of Academy Award but it was fun, it was lively, and everyone in the audience was riled up. There was screaming, laughing, booing, and cheering. One of the most interactive movies that I have ever been to. I must say though, it made me really (REALLY) miss the States and my girls. I had to come home and have a drink - a cheers if you will, to my friends back 'home'. I miss you dearly.

No comments: