About Me

My photo
LAUSANNE, Switzerland
I am an American living in Switzerland with a Swedish husband, a beautiful baby boy, a Swedish cat, and a French dog.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Free time in Geneva

Well, it has been one week and 5 days since I have moved to Geneva. I have had a LOT of free time to myself. I feel like I am on vacation - minus the beach. Although.......the lake here is quite lovely.

Dilemma #1 - I have finally gotten around to doing this blog AND it turns out that most if not all of the icons on my blog are in German. I have no idea what is going on or how to correct it. I can't even spell check b/c every word is showing up as an error because the spell check is - IN GERMAN. Bloody hell, like I can't understand what is going on around me in since it is in French and now I have to deal with German??!! UGH. Lars' server is a Dutch server so that is prob. what is going on. I only have today to do this post so please excuse the misspellings.

Dilemma #2 - I don't have easy access to a computer. Soooooo on line time has been very limited. It's very annoying but there is really no use in buying a computer for one month while we are waiting for our shipment to arrive.


That is what I am faced with today. I think that I will go outside and enjoy the sunshine. Who wants to sit at home on a laptop anyway when it is sunny outside???? NOT ME!!

No comments: